What is Digital Signage
Digital signage is the remote-controlled distribution and playback of digital content on networks of displays ranging from small screens to digital billboards, either at a single location or across multiple sites.
Digital signage networks can be found in retail settings, airports, restaurants, entertainment venues and institutions such as healthcare facilities, allowing networks to target specific audiences with customized and engaging content.
We believe that digital signage will one day be recognized as the medium that delivers the richest, most targeted content while being highly accountable and facilitative in terms of amplifying consumer engagement through mobile and social means.
Advantages of using our Digital Signage System
How Our System Works
- You can display content on an unlimited number of screens within your business using our easy-to-use dashboard.
- There is a variety of display content: news and sports RSS feeds, your social media, date and time, weather, custom created content and airport schedules.
- Our software is cloud based, so there is no need to download programs - you can work from virtually anywhere.
- No expensive hardware, USB sticks and cables required - just one 6”x 4” box which is attached to the display screen. (optional - our software is browser based but you can attach our box to the back of any HDMI or coax equipped display).
- Our system works nicely on iPads or other tablets so you can have a display at your Point of Sale or reception desk.
Our system supports the following page types:
- Facebook feeds (you enter the URL of the Facebook business page and the system will extract all the posts and display them)
- Twitter feed
- Blog feeds (enter the URL of the RSS feed)
- Custom pages
- Enter your own content using a Microsoft Word style editor
- Insert images, columns, tables, fonts etc.
- Flight information (additional fees)
- Flight Arrivals
- Flight Departures
- Almost every airport in the world (contact us for your airport).
- Tabular data
- Give us a URL to a CSV file and we will display the data in a table or chart format. The CSV can be hosted on your servers or ours.
You can have multiple monitors each showing different types of content.