How will your hotel make more money with FingerMarketing?
- Leverage Social Media to market your brand inexpensively
- Monitor your online reputation
- Ensure that your property and its ancillary services appear prominently in local search
- Promote your products and services via messaging and digital signage
1. Social Media
- It is one of the most attractive and cost effective ways to promote your brand and stay competitive in the market.
- Social media is all about building relationships, and in the hospitality industry, building relationships that will also build revenue.
We take a different approach to Social Media
Your hotel consists of many parts:
- Banquet rooms
- Bars / Restaurants
- Beer and Wine Store
We leverage social media to promote these ancillary properties locally and globally. Your hotel is already getting coverage from the booking and review sites but there is no promotion of these ancillary properties.
Get more details of our social media system here.
2. Monitor your online reputation
- 80% of travellers engage in research about hotels before booking a room and 84% of consumers rely heavily on online reviews when making booking decisions.
- Market Metrix has determined that ”reputation, recommendations and online reviews” are now driving more bookings than even location or price.
- Consumers are willing to pay more – 38% more, according to comScore – for hotels with online reviews that indicate superior service.
- It makes sense for you to pay attention to your on-line reputation daily
- Avoid the Strisend Effect
- Which are the most popular channels people use?
- Review sites: Tripadvisor , Expedia, Yelp, Hotels.com
- Social media sites: Facebook, Twitter
- Blogs: Thousands of personal and travel blogs
Leverage our reputation monitoring tools
- We monitor your brand through the top review sites.
- We monitor social media
- We monitor blogs, forums and other sites.
- We can monitor ancillary properties
- The names of your Restaurant(s), Spa, Bar(s), etc.
- Property Owners / Managers
- Your Competition
- Single dashboard summary updated every 4 hours
- Mobile application (iPhone / Android / Blackberry)
Think of our tools as an extension of your brand tools
3. Mobile Website
Your brand already has a website and mobile site (hopefully).
If someone is looking for a hotel or spa or restaurant locally with a SMARTPHONE that person will be directed to a list of properties in the area. Your property may not feature prominently on that list if you don't have a mobile optimized site.
Your corporate website / mobile site will not help with local search.
Our mobile websites are:
- Optimized for local search.
- Linked to your main website / reservation systems.
- Include other features including: Images, Maps, Videos and custom pages for local events and activities.
See details of our mobile websites here.
- Hotel events
- Flight arrivals and departure information for every airport in the world
- Custom pages
- UNLIMITED number of displays
- Web based..no expensive hardware (even works on a tablet for the front desk)
Details here on the digital signage
Text message marketing system
- Send and receive SMS worldwide to/from your subscribers
- iPhone / Blackberry / Android application
- Support for free push notifications
Details on the text message marketing system here.
What You get from FingerMarketing
- Single system that combines
- Social media, reputation monitoring, mobile websites
- Added bonuses
- Daily postings to Facebook and Twitter promoting your hotel and ancillary properties
- Mobile applications for reputation monitoring and access to social media and the bonuses
- Support for multiple properties from the same desktop